KAYO Gel Max Pro™ Power Gum Shield Mouth Guard for Adult Boxing, MMA, Rugby, Hockey and other Combat Sports
Mouthguard comes in ventilated casing.
Please note this mouthguard is boil and bite and will look small before use. This ensures a tight fit.
- 1. Fill saucepan with 3 to 4 inches of water.
- 2. Bring water to a boil.
- 3. Remove water from heat and place mouthguard in water for 90-120 seconds. Do not exceed 120 seconds.
- 4. Carefully remove mouthguard from hot water.
- 5. Cool mouthguard under tap water for less than 1 second only to bring surface temperature to a comfortable level.
- 6. Lick your lips before placing mouthguard in your mouth.
- 7. In front of a mirror, line up mouthguard carefully with the centre line of upper teeth. Fit mouthguard onto and around upper teeth and press firmly into molars first then front teeth.
- 8. Bring lower jaw forward and up into base of mouthguard with teeth in alignment with lower channel.
- 9. Bite down hard on mouthguard, suck in strongly, and use fingers to press edges of mouthguard into teeth and gum line through lips and cheeks for 20 seconds.
- 10. Remove mouthguard and cool in cold water for 30 seconds.
- 11. Replace into mouth and test for a good, firm fit.
- 12. Repeat steps 1 through 10 if fit is not accurate.
The KAYO Gel Max Pro™ Shock Mouthguard will expand up to 20% during the fitting process when molded correctly. It may look small at first but it will fit very comfortably!
If you didn't get the perfect fit the first time, you can try again. Just repeat the process from the beginning.